Kairos zealously protects student and family rights, including the right for parents to file a grievance. Here's how to do it (without all the legalese):
- Raise your concern with your student's coach. They'll do anything within their power to address the situation.
- If for some reason, they don’t, submit a concern here. Depending on the nature of the concern, either the Director of Community, Director of Student Solutions, or Building Director will be in contact.
- Unhappy with the solution? Let our School Leader know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Either the School Leader or, for operational issues, the Chief Operating Officer will reach out.
- Still unsatisfied? Tell our Chief Executive Officer by emailing email@example.com.
- Is the problem unresolved? You can appeal any decision to the Kairos Board, our governing body, by sending us a written complaint—either digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org or physically to 2315 Miami St., St. Louis, MO 63118. The Kairos Board is the final appellate body to settle disputes.
Unsure how to do any of the above? Don't hesitate to call our front office (314-252-0602) to get help or schedule an appointment.