How We'll Communicate
- Kairos uses Remind, a messaging app that connects you with your coach and the school as a whole. Please download the app, and you’ll be added to your coach’s info.
- Ad Hoc: Alerts you to an unexcused absence, so that you can communicate with your child’s coach accordingly
- Weekly: Updates you on academic progress, attendance, important deadlines, announcements, and other news
- Cyclically (Every ~7 Weeks): Allows for sharing Progress Reports, checking-in on developments at home that affect your student’s schoolwork, and discussing attendance, behavior or other important matters
- Quarterly: Allows for more in-depth conversation about your student’s academic and social-emotional growth
- Weekly: Provides updates on major school-wide updates, events, deadlines, and celebrations
- Ad Hoc: Includes text, robocall, and email in case of emergencies or unplanned school closure (e.g., snow day)
Need to Reach Us?
- Call Kairos HQ: If there is an emergency that requires your student to unexpectedly leave school early, start the pickup on the Fetch kids app. We will have your student downstairs and ready to go when you arrive.
- Email or Text Your Coach: Your child’s coach will get back to you within one business day to confirm the next best step for your child. Your coach’s email can be found at www.kairosacademies.org/team.