CHROMEBOOK CARE PRO TIPS
COME TO SCHOOL PREPARED
- Students should bring their Chromebook to school everyday.
- Students should charge their Chromebook every night. It must be 75% charged when their teacher checks it in the morning.
- Never bring chargers to school.
- Bring headphones. Headphones will not be available for purchase.
KEEP IT THE WAY IT CAME
- Students should not take their case off (if one was provided).
- Students should not take their name tag off.
- Students should not mark up your Chromebook EXCEPT with stickers.
DON’T FEED THE LAPTOP
- We love water and juice and those last few crumbs on the plate. Chromebooks do not.
HOLD BY BASE
- Never pick up your Chromebook by the screen. Hold it by the base.
- Don’t close your Chromebook with anything in it.
DON’T CARRY IN HANDS
- Students should put Chromebooks in their backpack, not carry it. Be careful with your backpack.